The air has chilled and the leaves have fallen, so let’s kick off the holiday season with some pre-Christmas fun! On November 21st DIRECTV will launch Santa Tracker, an interactive TV App filled with family-friendly holiday games, karaoke, and more, including the ability to track Santa on his journey around the globe on Christmas Eve—all on Channel 110, or press the right arrow on your remote to launch the App!
The Santa Tracker TV App makes the holiday spirit bright in any house:
– Games: Play holiday-themed games with your remote, like Jolly Dropper, Cookie Crumble, Present Panic, and Santa’s Workshop
– Karaoke Sing-alongs: The lyrics to holiday songs are displayed on the screen for karaoke so you can belt out the yuletide tunes
– Read-alongs: Read out loud from a collection of winter-themed books, or just listen to the audio version
– Movies: All the holiday classics are in one place with the Santa Tracker—no more brainstorming what to watch next
– Naughty or Nice: Each family member can answer questions like “Did you eat your dinner tonight?” and “Are you helpful around the house?” to get their naughty or nice score
– Track Santa’s journey around the globe: Starting December 24th, every hour, new videos will feature Santa as he makes his way through different parts of the world
– Holiday screensavers: Your TV can amp up the holiday ambience when you’re not watching it
Your family’s new holiday kickoff tradition is now one button away. Tune to Channel 110, or press the right arrow on your remote to launch the App and join all the fun November 21st through January 3rd! Happy Santa Tracking!
*Internet connect req’d. Radio feature is not available.