The air has chilled and the leaves have fallen, so let’s kick off the holiday season with some pre-Christmas fun! DIRECTV has launched Santa Tracker, an interactive TV App filled with family-friendly holiday games, karaoke and more, including the ability to track Santa on his journey around the globe on Christmas Eve!
The Santa Tracker TV App has tons of awesome features that will keep the whole family entertained during the weeks before Christmas! Take a look:
- Games: holiday-themed games including Jolly Dropper, Cookie Crumble, Present Panic, and Santa’s Workshop. (The games can be played using buttons on the remote.)
- Karaoke Sing-Alongs: the lyrics to holiday songs are displayed on the screen for karaoke.
- Movies: a playlist of holiday movies that are available to rent.
- Naughty or Nice: each family member can answer questions like “Did you eat your dinner tonight? Are you helpful around the house?” to get their naughty or nice score!
- Countdown Calendar: a countdown to Christmas Eve when Santa departs on his journey.
- Track Santa’s journey around the globe: Every hour, new videos will feature Santa as he makes his way through different parts of the world.
And so much more! To enjoy the Santa Tracker TV App tune in to channel 110 or you can press the right arrow button on your remote to launch the TV Apps Dock.
So get your cookies and milk ready—’tis the season!
*Please note that this TV App can be found only on the TV platforms and not on mobile or web.
**DIRECTV customers must have one of the following broadband-connected receivers to access Santa Tracker: HR44 or above, H44 with hard drive, C31 or above, or a C41W or above. DIRECTV customers with the necessary hardware can access Santa Tracker by going to channel 110 or by pressing the right arrow button on the remote to launch the TV Apps Dock.