With iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X, Apple has released a new generation of iPhone that includes features and enhancements that provide a great entertainment experience via the DIRECTV iPhone app.
iPhone 8 comes in two sizes, with new 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch Retina HD displays.
- A wide color gamut and the best color accuracy in the industry makes everything on your screen look more brilliant and vibrant
- Dual-domain pixels give you a great view of the screen from almost any angle
With iPhone X, the new edge-to-edge screen takes center stage.
- An all-new 5.8-inch Super Retina screen fills the hand and dazzles the eyes
- The iPhone X OLED screen provides accurate, stunning colors, true blacks, high brightness, and a 1,000,000 to 1 contrast ratio
The DIRECTV iPhone App is a companion to your DIRECTV service, and allows you to:
- Watch Live TV and recorded shows
- Catch up on the latest movies and shows with On Demand
- Schedule recordings on your DVR
All with no additional equipment needed, and at no additional cost! Plus, you can stream DIRECTV data-free on AT&T.
The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus are available from AT&T now, and orders for iPhone X will begin on October 27, 2017. When you receive your new iPhone, be sure to go to the App Store and download the DIRECTV iPhone App – it’s FREE!